The son of the late artist Fouad Al-Muhandis was injured as a result of a fire inside a residential apartment in Zamalek


Books – Abdul Rahman Sayed

Friday, March 29, 2024 02:01 PM

The son of the artist, Fouad Al-Muhandis, was injured as a result of a fire breaking out inside a residential apartment in Zamalek. Control was immediately taken, and the competent prosecution took over the investigations.

The Rescue Operations Room received a report of a fire breaking out inside the apartment of the artist Fouad Al-Muhandis’ son in Zamalek. Two fire trucks moved to the place, and the fire was brought under control while the injured person was transferred to the hospital to receive the necessary treatment.

To protect against fires, safety principles and rules must be followed, including:

– Verify the operating instructions for each electrical device before operating it.

– Disconnect the electrical current when doing household chores, such as washing walls, ceilings, and floors.

– Do not leave heaters on at night while all the residents of the apartment are sleeping to avoid causing a catastrophe.

– Maintaining all electrical wires periodically.

– Ensure that all internal and external electrical wires are inside insulated pipes.

– Do not operate any electrical source if there is a suspicion of a gas leak.

– Avoid running more than one device on one subscriber and leaving it on while sleeping.

– Avoid placing electrical appliances next to liquids to prevent short circuits and the apartment catching fire.

– Avoid operating electrical appliances for long hours, such as heaters, which may cause fires.

– Do not use cheap electrical tools or new and unusable brands.

ظهرت في الأصل على m.youm7.com

Leave a Comment