Esra Haynes Parents Paul and Andrea Haynes

People want to know about Esra Haynes parents Paul and Andrea Haynes. Australian young man dies in lame event during Easter holiday due to cardiac arrest.

The grieving parents of a 13-year-old girl who died in chrome plating over the weekend have dedicated themselves to spreading awareness about the dangerous fashion that exposes children who continue to engage in it to great risks.

Esra Haynes, a Melbourne athlete and Year 8 student, reportedly suffered a heart attack after inhaling dangerous chemicals from an aerosol can. She passed away on Saturday.

A 16-year-old NSW girl found dead in her bedroom with a spray of deodorant and a tea towel under her was among the documented chrome-related deaths in Australia in recent years.

As a result of the long-running problem, retailers such as Coles and Woolworths have locked down spray deodorants to prevent young children from buying them.

Let’s meet Esra Haynes’ parents, Paul and Andrea Haynes.

Esra Haynes Parents Paul and Andrea Haynes

Esra Haynes’ parents are Paul and Andrea Haynes. Her three siblings, parents Paul, Andrea Haynes and schoolmates struggle to deal with the death.

Her three siblings have a hard time accepting the loss caused by chrome plating.

After their daughter’s death, Paul and Andrea Haynes said they would make it their “life’s mission” to spread the word about the risks associated with chrome plating.

According to her parents, the 13-year-old was a kind and generous girl who was taken too soon. She attended Lilydale High School, located outside north-east Melbourne.

She didn’t live up to her parents’ hopes, but Mr. Haynes said she still did all the wonderful things children do.

Parents of Esra Haynes
Esra Haynes Parents are devastated by the death of their daughter. (Source: 9News )

According to their father, Imogen, Seth and Charlie, Esra’s three siblings, are “broken” and “devastated” by the loss of their youngest sibling.

Although she is the youngest, we gave her everything because she had her whole life ahead of her.

People are known to experience a “short-term high” after inhaling solvents or other common household chemicals, and the number of such occurrences is alarmingly increasing.

The number of presentations at Victoria’s Austin Hospital increased by 161% last year. It is difficult to control and easy for teenagers to access.

It would be extremely difficult to ask manufacturers to minimize the use of this class of chemicals because they are widely used in products.

Victorian schoolgirl Esra Haynes has died after suffering a cardiac arrest

Melbourne Secondary Two student Esra Haynes died last Saturday of a heart attack caused by inhaling dangerous chemicals (chromium plating).

Young people and teenagers who try to “fix” themselves by inhaling chemicals such as gasoline, glue, paint, or solvents often engage in chrome plating, also known as solvent abuse.

The horrific chrome plating death of a 13-year-old east Melbourne girl who attended Lilydale High School has shocked her family and friends.

Her parents have decided to make it their life’s work to educate the public about the risks associated with this destructive habit in honor of their late child.

Parents of Esra Haynes
Esra Haynes’ sudden death from cardiac arrest shocked other people. (Source: Gazette of Sun)

As soon as it was confirmed that Esra had passed away, the internet was flooded with tearful messages.

Friends, teachers and the sports community remember the 13-year-old as a caring and friendly adolescent with an infectious giggle.

She was described as a loving, kind sister, daughter and friend who always filled a room with joy,” in a friend’s TikTok video.

No one was present to criticize Esra in any way. She fought in the hospital for a week before she lost her life on August 4, 2023. Fly high, Esra.

Also read: Is Waylon Kurts Transgender? Gender and sexuality

Leave a Comment